The Bank of India is a nationalized commercial Bank, established on 7th September 1906, by a group of businessmen, with its head quarter at Bandra, Mumbai. It is connected to all the major trade centers of the world. It aimed to serve all the communities of India with its popular services like: Depositary services, Gold coin (New), Insurance (Domestic, travel, health, Education etc.), Mutual fund, Remittance, Safe custody, Safe deposit, Locker and Star cash management services. To grab any of the service you can Contact Bank of India Toll Free Number.
Presently the bank has got a strong national and international presence,
With its 800,000 machines, worldwide with easy reach of hard cash. Its Biometric Automatic Teller machine (ATM) which prevent PIN theft with its extended services to rural and illiterate masses. The bank offers visa or MasterCard and various deposit schemes and products to its worldwide customers like:
Saving Account: Bank of India offers facility for personal savings at a good interest rate.
Current Account: BOI have current account services for businessmen, traders and entrepreneurs.
Fixed deposit: High interest rates on Fixed-deposits pulls the customers towards Bank of India. If you want to save for a fixed time-period like 6months, 1 Year, 2 years or so on., you can opt this service.
Recurring deposit: It is a kind of deposit, where you can add a fixed amount to your RD account. Recurring Deposits are popular among ladies with fixed salaries.
Other Services: In addition to these types of accounts and deposits, there are some other beneficial deposits and schemes also. Bank of India offers you Double benefit deposit, Income certificate (quarterly and monthly), Jai Jawan salary plus account, Star benefit plus account, Star diamond saving account, Star Flexi recurring deposit scheme, Star power salary account, Star sunidhi tax deposit scheme, Star suraksha account.
Bank of India also offers LOANS: You can easily get attractive loans through your nearest branch or you can Contact Bank Of India Head Office. Types of loans provided by the bank are:
- Star Auto Fix: This facility of loan is available for the purchase of two or four-wheelers with attractive rates of easy repayment plans.
- Star Education Loan: This facility is provided to deserving students in India and abroad at lowest rate of interest.
- Star holiday Loan: Special loan service by bank for trips and holidays.
- Star Mortgage Loan: It is against mortgage of property at low rate of interest
- Mitra Personal Loan: This loan is available to help physically handicapped persons to function independently.
- Star pension loan: This service is for pensioners.
- BOI personal loan: You can easily get Personal loan from BOI, to meet various personal requirements of its clients.
NRI Deposit Scheme
NRI yield enhancing scheme for NRI at their overseas branch. Foreign currency deposit scheme for all Individual Indian residents. Online services for bill payment, fund transfer, Internet banking, Mobile banking, share trading and Tax payments.