When you are running an automotive business, you need to be able to access a wide range of data relating to your products and to your target market. This is going to allow you to change the way that you market and sell your car products to your audience base.
Which automotive data management products are available for you to use?
1) Trade Report System – this allows you to look at different types of car part sales.
2) Life Cycle System – this is going to allow you to look at how long different car parts are lasting after they have been sold.
3) Performance Management System – the performance management system looks at sales to dealers.
4) Body Shop System – the body shop system allows you to look at the performance of body shops.
Trade Report System
1) The Qube Data trade report system is relatively straightforward because this allows you to look at data relating to the sales of different car parts.
2) This is going to show you which parts need to be marketed to your target audience because the sale numbers could be improved.
3) The system is extremely easy for you to use, even if you do not have much knowledge of computer systems.
Life Cycle System
1) The life cycle system is going to be able to analyse different aspects of the vehicle. The parts are analysed according to different categories.
2) The workshop performance of the different car parts can be analysed. The vehicle retention of customers can also be analysed. The MOT dates of different vehicles can also be analysed properly.
3) The system is extremely easy for you to use.
Performance Management System
1) The performance management system is useful for marketing teams.
2) The performance management system allows the sales teams to look at the sale of parts to different dealers.
3) This is going to be particularly useful to manufacturers. You can monitor all of the sales patterns.
Body Shop System
1) This system is going to analyse the performance of different body shops.
2) These shops are responsible for the upkeep of chassis. They can be analysed in various different ways.
3) The system is going to be extremely easy for you to use.
Key Performance Indicators
1) There are key performance indicators which are going to be highlighted by the system that you are using.
2) The KPIs are going to refer to the trade, life cycle and performance of different parts.
3) This system is also going to analyse the performance of different body shops in the system.
There are several key performance indicators which will show you about the performance of different aspects of car parts. You can look at the sales of different parts. You can look at the purchasing patterns of different dealers. You can look at the performance of different parts of the vehicles. This is going to take the MOT performance into account.
Your automotive business is going to improve when you are using these systems.