Regardless of whether you happen to work in the facilities management sector, pharmaceutical niche, or energy industry, it’s important to ensure that all of your machinery and electrical equipment is in tip-top shape on a year-round basis. After all, much of our modern technology relies heavily on precise electrical readings, cohesive circuitry, proper wiring applications, and complex motherboards, which means that even the smallest of issues can slow down daily operations, restrict productivity, and cause businesses to lose valuable revenue.
As such, it’s in your best interests to ensure that your onsite operators, technicians, repairmen, and electrical servicers always have the most accurate digital multimeters and measuring devices at their disposal on a daily basis.
With this notion in mind, feel free to use this brief article as an introductory guide to finding the most reliable electrical equipment supplier in today’s day and age, which will be particularly useful when it comes time to upgrade your assortment of tools, readers, and electrical instruments.
Step One – Look for an Experienced Supplier with a Long-Standing Track Record
If you’re trying to upgrade your capabilities in regards to electrical measurement in Malaysia, for instance, it’s in your best interests to partner with a distributor that has been around for many years and can tout some of the most prominent industry awards:
- Upwards of 55 years of experience within the electrical measurement sector
- Recognised by the German Design Council
- Endorsed by the Munich Strategy Group
- Award winner of the Fair Company honour
- Top 100 SME firm
Step Two – Ensure a Modernised Product Line
Next, you’ll have to evaluate the organisation’s product line to ensure a multifaceted, versatile assortment of tools and readers. In this regard, you should be on the lookout for a firm that can procure all of the following items on an in-house basis:
- Combustion and flue gas provisions
- Thermal imaging cameras
- Pressure and airflow readers
- CO2, light, and sound tachometers
- Wide selection of electrical measurement tools, including clamp meters, voltage testers, and new-age non-contact instruments.
- Humidity gauges
- Data loggers and contemporary monitoring devices
- Temperature instruments
- Cooking oil testers and PH measurement tools
- Extensive assortment of transmitters
Step Three – Look for a Targeted Focus on Superior Customer Service
Last, but certainly not least, you’ll want to turn your attention towards the company’s customer service matrix to ensure a comprehensive approach, which can include the following:
- On-demand testing, calibration, and tutorials for all products.
- On-going service and support for all orders.
- Intuitive product registration platform to authorise your devices.
- Far-reaching distribution network with at least 12 in-house centres.
- Available Local Exhaust Ventilation (LEV) assessments – the company should provide all of the necessary provisions to ensure DOSH compliance.
With this instructive guide at your disposal, you shouldn’t experience any trouble with finding a renowned, dependable supplier for all of your electrical measurement needs. Just remember to print it out and keep it on hand!